Terms and Conditions
- Copyright and Limited Reproduction Notices: The contents of the Site are the copyright of STORM or suppliers to it. No part of the Site may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose and you are not permitted to incorporate the material or any part of it in any other work or publication (whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form) without the prior written consent of STORM. No part of the Site may be reproduced, transmitted or stored (including in any other website or other electronic form) except that you may print, or download to your hard drive, extracts from the Site only for your own personal or internal business use.
- Linking: The contents of the Site may include links to third party materials (Linked Sites). STORM will not be responsible for the contents of any Linked Site or liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered by you from accessing, using, relying on or trading with third parties. These links are provided to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply STORM's endorsement of the Linked Sites or any association with their operators. STORM reserves the right to prohibit links to the Site and you must remove or cease any link at STORM's request.
- Advertisers: Any dealings with any advertiser appearing on the Site are solely between you and the advertiser. STORM is not responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
- Registration: To be profiled in the ICT Directory, you must complete the registration process by providing STORM with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the registration form. STORM reserves the right to reject any registration that does not meet the directory criteria.
- Disclaimer: The Site makes certain information and material available to you as a service, either through STORM, its suppliers or otherwise. You acknowledge that STORM does not offer any opinion with respect to the nature, potential value or suitability of any particular transaction or strategy. Use of information contained on the Site is at your own risk and STORM is not responsible for any adverse consequences arising out of such use. The material provided on the Site has not been prepared by taking into account the particular objectives, situation or needs of any individual users. STORM reserves the right to change the information on the Site at any time.
- Limitation of Liability and Indemnity: Although reasonable care has been taken to ensure the facts stated on the Site are accurate and the opinions given are fair and reasonable, STORM does not give any warranty of accuracy, reliability or fitness for any purpose of the information contained on the Site to you or any other person. To the fullest extent permitted by law, STORM excludes all responsibility and liability in relation to the Site and STORM will not be responsible for errors or misstatements or be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any loss or damage however caused (including direct, indirect, consequential, special, or loss of profits). You will take all necessary action to defend and indemnify STORM, its officers and employees against all costs, expenses and damages incurred in connection with any claim brought by a third party against STORM arising from a breach by you of any of these terms and conditions or the Privacy Statement.
- Amendments: STORM reserves the right to change these terms and conditions of use and the Privacy Statement (Amendments) at any time by notifying users of the existence of the Amendments through the Site. By continuing to access the Site, you agree to be bound by the Amendments.
- Law: These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
- No Representations: The availability of information on the Site does not constitute a recommendation by STORM or any other person into any transaction. Nor is STORM to be treated as an issuer or promoter or as offering securities to any person. If you enter into any transaction subsequent to accessing the Site, you do so entirely in reliance on your own judgment and inquiries and not in reliance on any statements, warranties or representations (other than the warranties set out in such agreement) made to you or to any other person by or on behalf of STORM. You release STORM from all claims arising from any statement or representation made on the Site. Accordingly all express or implied warranties and representations are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Contact: If you have any questions, concerns or complaints in relation to the Site or these terms and conditions please email email@example.com